The Glasses Digital Insight Report
Our report looks at the top 36 websites within the UK’s online glasses retail market, examining in detail aspects such as:
- YOY visibility statistics – Understanding the winners and losers in the marketplace.
- Keyword Competitiveness – What are the niches that you could be missing?
- Link Profile Analysis – Who is considered the most trust worthy and authoritative?
- Link Velocity – Which brands are picking up the most engagement?
- Content in your sector – Inspiring examples of content in your market.
Some of the key insights from the report include:
- The industry has seen a massive online growth of 69.72% in the last year.
- Big brands such as Specsavers, Vision Express and Tesco Opticians are shown to be dominant players within the market. With Specsavers topping the market with an organic search volume score of over 19,000.
- Misterspex have made significant improvements over the last 12 months with a 459% increase in organic YOY visibility.
- Frames Direct are showing great promise in terms of link acquisition, dominating competitors and this is being transferred into market share.
- Specky Four Eyes are maintaining a promising authority of linking domains, far above the rest of the market.
- Social presence within the industry is weak, this is reflected by content performance. The second highest piece of content having a meagre total social shares of 506. Therefore it presents an opportunity for companies to increase online revenues through a content focused online campaign.
Download the Glasses Digital Insight Report here or alternatively speak to one of our team about how the data applies to your company, call us on 0800 122 3530.