The Online Alcohol Digital Insight Report
Our report looks at the top 32 websites within the UK’s online Gifts & Gadgets Retail Market, examining in detail aspects such as:
- YOY visibility statistics – Understanding the winners and losers in the marketplace.
- Keyword Competitiveness – What are the niches that you could be missing?
- Link Profile Analysis – Who is considered the most trust worthy and authoritative?
- Link Velocity – Which brands are picking up the most engagement?
- Content in your sector – Inspiring examples of content in your market.
Some of the key insights from the report include:
- The industry has seen an overall online growth of 20.43% in the last year.
- Brands such as the whiskey exchange are topping the market with an organic search volume score of over 9,000 – which is considerably smaller than brands at the top of other sectors.
- 31 Dover have made significant improvements over the last 12 months with a 469% increase in organic YOY visibility, indicating that big companies are seeing the importance of having a strong online presence and investing.
- The drink shop are in close running for the top position for total authority linking of domains.
- Roberts Wine are are an under-performing site in the market despite having a good number of linking domains.
- Social presence within the industry is low even for top players. Only the top two sites have total shares above 100,000. To compliment this figure content performance across the industry is weak. Meaning that a good content campaign could result in a low ranked site reaping massive benefits.
Download the Gifts & Gadgets Digital Insight Report here or alternatively speak to one of our team about how the data applies to your company, call us on 0800 122 3530.