The Pet Insurance Digital Insight Report
Our report looks at the top 31 websites within the UK’s Travel Insurance online market, examining in detail aspects such as:
- YOY visibility statistics – Understanding the winners and losers in the marketplace.
- Keyword Competitiveness – What are the niches that you could be missing?
- Link Profile Analysis – Who is considered the most trust worthy and authoritative?
- Link Velocity – Which brands are picking up the most engagement?
- Content in your sector – Inspiring examples of content in your market.
Some of the key insights from the report include:
- The industry has seen a growth of 4.79% in the last year.
- Big brands such as Asda, Marks & Spencer and Tesco Bank are shown to be dominant players within the market. With Asda supporting an organic search volume score of almost 22,0000. However it is important to take into account that these sites don’t only cover pet insurance; they run policies across a wide range of different areas, meaning their sites are much larger in comparison to those lower in the market.
- Sainsbury’s Bank have made significant improvements over the last 12 months with a 19% increase in organic visibility.
- RSPCA are showing great promise in terms of link acquisition, dominating competitors and this is being transferred into market share.
- Pets at Home are maintaining a promising authority of linking domains with this being transferred into visibility.
- Overall some of the industry’s key players have a strong social presence yet low content performance; therefore it presents an opportunity for companies to increase online revenues through a content focused online campaign.
Download the Pet Insurance Digital Insight Report here or alternatively speak to one of our team about how the data applies to your company, call us on 0800 122 3530.