The Home Furnishings Digital Insight Report
Our report looks at the top 44 websites within the UK’s home furnishings market, examining in detail aspects such as:
- YOY visibility statistics – Understanding the winners and losers in the marketplace.
- Keyword Competitiveness – What are the niches that you could be missing?
- Link Profile Analysis – Who is considered the most trust worthy and authoritative?
- Link Velocity – Which brands are picking up the most engagement?
- Content in your sector – Inspiring examples of content in your market.
Some of the key insights from the report include:
- The industry has seen an overall online growth of 39.84% in the last year..
- John Lewis is top of the market in terms of visibility, based on Search Metrics data.
- Brands that have seen some impressive results this year are Wayfair, World Stores and Armara.
- Furniture Choice & Furniture Village have dropped visibility year on year. However both are showing potential in short term opportunity, given the number of keywords on page 2 and 3 of Google.
- Marks & Spenser are ranked second for their rate of link acquisition but ikea are by far the market leaders in this area.
- Given the sites domain authority and organic visibility SCS could be labelled as under performing.
- There are a number of other under performing sites where their domain authority and organic visibility suggests that they should be performing better than they are including Made, Baker & Stone House and Dwell.
Download the home furnishings report here or alternatively speak to one of our team about how the data applies to your company, call us on 0800 122 3530.