The Online Baby Products Digital Insight Report
Our report looks at the top 35 websites within the UK’s online Baby Products Market, examining in detail aspects such as:
- YOY visibility statistics – Understanding the winners and losers in the marketplace.
- Keyword Competitiveness – What are the niches that you could be missing?
- Link Profile Analysis – Who is considered the most trust worthy and authoritative?
- Link Velocity – Which brands are picking up the most engagement?
- Content in your sector – Inspiring examples of content in your market.
Some of the key insights from the report include:
- The industry has seen an overall online growth of 4.57% in the last year.
- mothercare.com is dominating the top of the market with an organic search volume score of over 73945, that’s a score tens of thousands of over the next top competitor.
- custardandcrumble.co.uk have made significant improvements over the last 12 months with a 667% increase in organic YOY visibility.
- stokke.com are in the top position for total authority linking of domains with a strong score of 20468 unique linking domains.
- nuk.co.uk are an under-performing site in the market with a low number of linking domains and poor domain authority.
- fisher-price.com show the highest amount of social shares, this may contribute to the fact hat they also show a substantial amount of unique linking domains.
Download the Baby Products Insight Report here or alternatively speak to one of our team about how the data applies to your company, call us on 0800 122 3530.