The Gifts & Gadgets Digital Insight Report
Our report looks at the top 32 websites within the UK’s online Gifts & Gadgets Retail Market, examining in detail aspects such as:
- YOY visibility statistics – Understanding the winners and losers in the marketplace.
- Keyword Competitiveness – What are the niches that you could be missing?
- Link Profile Analysis – Who is considered the most trust worthy and authoritative?
- Link Velocity – Which brands are picking up the most engagement?
- Content in your sector – Inspiring examples of content in your market.
Some of the key insights from the report include:
- The industry has seen an overall online growth of 3.46% in the last year.
- Brands such as Not on The High Street are topping the market with an organic search volume score of over 99,000.
- The Great Gift Company have made significant improvements over the last 12 months with a 159% increase in organic YOY visibility.
- are showing great promise in terms of link acquisition, dominating competitors and this is being transferred into market share.
- Firebox are Maintaining a promising monthly average of referring domains, being the second highest in the market.
- Social presence within the industry is high for top players. All sites exempt for the top six have total shares below 100,000. To compliment this figure content performance across the industry is weak. Meaning that a good content campaign could result in a low ranked site reaping massive benefits.
Download the Gifts & Gadgets Digital Insight Report here or alternatively speak to one of our team about how the data applies to your company, call us on 0800 122 3530.