Inside Online are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to progress an early career in digital marketing.
This role will is paid media focussed, with a lot of time spent on Adwords, Bing, remarketing and paid social campaigns. However, the candidate will also have the opportunity to get involved with the wider marketing strategies – including SEO, Development and CRO. This is therefore a multi-disciplined role.
Position Type: Permanent
- Building, managing and optimising multiple paid media campaigns, particularly in lead generation
- Becoming an expert in pay per click marketing including Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and remarketing.
- Data analysis using many tools including Google Analytics, call tracking solutions and organic rank trackers.
- Hitting monthly campaign targets.
- Campaign and client reporting.
- Lead management from a number of the campaigns being managed.
- Client and partner interaction via email, phone calls and face to face meetings
- Monitoring SEO performance and developing SEO strategies
- Web and content management, particularly through WordPress
- Leading conversion rate optimisation projects
- Developing processes for improved individual and team efficiencies
- Supporting other departments as required
- Must have a good mathematical brain
- Must have good experience in using Excel
- Would ideally have 6 months to 2 years’ experience in Adwords and Bing Ads campaigns
- A background in marketing is preferable
- Must be able to work to deadlines in a relaxed environment
- Must have strong computer literacy with a good understanding of the online environment
- A relevant degree in business, marketing or maths is preferable
This role is ideal for someone who has gained experience in paid media and is looking to strengthen their skills whilst developing themselves across other forms of marketing. Inside Online is a growing business, so this is a great opportunity to join a team that will offer progression and because this role is multi-disciplined, it will give the opportunity for the successful candidate to choose a direction in which they wish to progress
This role will be managed and mentored by the Paid Media Manager, however there will be connections with many other parts of the business including a direct line to the board of directors.
Enjoy 25 days of annual leave on top of all Bank Holidays.
Team Building Events
Quarterly social events decided as a team so everyone’s included.
Play hard, work hard
We have a relaxed breakout room with ping pong table, Xbox and all other agency stereotype prerequisites.
City Centre Office
Situated right in the middle of town, we’re a stone’s throw from the Amphitheatre.
Flexible Working Hours
Whether you’re an early bird or fancy a lie in, we offer flexi-time between the hours of 8.30am – 6.30pm.
Beer & Coffee
We like good coffee, beer and cider. All are kept well stocked…. including 2 beers taps
Great Working Environment
We’re a young company full of 20+ creative and friendly people.
About Inside Online
Inside Online are a leading Digital Marketing Agency who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are a multi-discipline agency established over 8 years and are a friendly team of doers. To be part of the team you will be expected to deliver to standards above and beyond the normal and have no fear of getting your hands dirty.
How to Apply
If interested please send your CV, portfolio and covering letter to [email protected]
Strictly NO recruiters please