Inside Online are a leading Digital Marketing Agency who are currently experiencing rapid growth and require a Head of UI & Web Development in Chester.
Frontend Developers are an essential part of Inside Online’s Team. Working closely with our UI Design team, you will be responsible for leading the development of user interfaces for outstanding digital experiences.
We are a multi-discipline agency established over 8 years and are a friendly team of doers. To be part of the team you will be expected to deliver to standards above and beyond the normal and have no fear of getting your hands dirty.
Position Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000 – (dependent on experience)
Job Description: Head of UI and Web Development
- Lead the evolution of our C.R.O, UI Design and custom web application development services
- Lead the development team and ensure quality standards are met
- Lead the UI Designers to ensure our designs become highly usable websites
- Build efficient front-end websites
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Lead design and code reviews
- Be the ambassador of UI and Development standards
- Support the Project Management and Sales teams to delight clients
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and related web technologies
- Good knowledge of modern JQuery libraries
- Good knowledge of WordPress
- Good knowledge of UI & CRO best practice
- Strong working knowledge of PHP
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and speed considerations
- Demonstrable portfolio of responsive websites
- Experience in working with Bootstrap
- Experience in Magento is advantageous
How to Apply
If interested please send your CV, portfolio and covering letter to [email protected]
Benefits of working at Inside Online
Enjoy 25 days of annual leave on top of all Bank Holidays.
Team Building Events
Quarterly events decided as a team so everyone’s included.
Play hard, work hard
Yes, we have a ping pong table, Xbox and all other agency stereotype prerequisites.
City Centre Office
Situated right in the middle of town, we’re a stone’s throw from the Amphitheatre.
Flexible Working Hours
Whether you’re an early bird or fancy a lie in, we offer flexi-time between the hours of 8.30am – 6.30pm.
Beer & Coffee
We like good coffee, beer and cider. All are kept well stocked.
Great Working Environment
We’re a young company full of 20+ creative and friendly people.
Strictly NO recruiters please