We have an exciting opportunity for a Paid Media Executive to strengthen our digital marketing team in our Chester office.
Job Description: Paid Media Executive
The paid media executive will join the already long established operational team and although the priority focus will be for paid media activities, the position is sitting alongside content, SEO, outreach teams and everybody is encouraged to get involved in the strategy forming element of client campaigns.
The duties will include:
- Becoming an expert in pay per click marketing including Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Shopping campaigns and Facebook Ads
- Building, managing and optimising multiple paid media campaigns
- Audience building and intelligent use of retargeting, demographic & behavioural targeting and other display advertising.
- Working with other departments on delivering content marketing traffic through paid media channels such as Paid Social and Native Advertising platforms such as Outbrain and Taboola
- Data analysis using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting
- Writing engaging ad creative across many products, services and industries
- Hitting campaign targets. Reporting results to line manager and clients
- Client interaction via email, phone calls and face-to-face meetings
- Developing processes for improved individual and team efficiencies
There is plenty of room for progression in this role and is a big foot in the door of a growing business in the growing digital marketing industry.
- 6 months to 2 years experience in Adwords, Facebook and Bing Ads campaigns
- Must have a great mathematics brain
- Must have a good experience in using Excel
- A background in marketing is preferable
- Must be able to work to deadlines in a relaxed environment
- Must have strong computer literacy with a good understanding of the online environment
Salary: £16k – £22k depending on level of experience
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to gain experience in a B2B role or is looking for a wider knowledge of Online Marketing – with the scope to progress further in his or her career. You must also be happy to work within a tight-knit team and willing to “pitch in” with the day to day business activities if required. The position comes with 25 days holiday and flexible working hours.
How to Apply
If interested or you’d like to know more, please contact [email protected] or call 01244 564506 (No recruitment agencies yet please!)
Who Are Inside Online?
We are a dynamic and forward thinking digital marketing agency based in Chester within walking distance of the train station. Operating within our unique delivery model of Data, Story and Audience, we supply effective online marketing solutions across a wide breadth of industries. This encompasses services within SEO, paid advertising, design and content marketing.
Innovation, passion and enthusiasm are key to our core success. As such, the business fosters an environment to encourage team bonding with access to a Ping Pong table and Xbox. Regular knowledge sharing sessions are conducted in front of the full whiteboard wall and supplied with free alcoholic drinks (to inspire creativity). There are also regular organised social events.