The Online Beauty Digital Insight Report
Our report looks at the top 34 websites within the UK’s online Beauty Retail Market, examining in detail aspects such as:
- YOY visibility statistics – Understanding the winners and losers in the marketplace.
- Keyword Competitiveness – What are the niches that you could be missing?
- Link Profile Analysis – Who is considered the most trust worthy and authoritative?
- Link Velocity – Which brands are picking up the most engagement?
- Content in your sector – Inspiring examples of content in your market.
Some of the key insights from the report include:
- The industry has seen an overall online growth of 32% in the last year.
- boots.com is dominating the top of the market with an organic search volume score of over 219407 that’s a score of over 150000 above the next top competitor superdrug.com!
- benefitcosmetics.com have made significant improvements over the last 12 months with a 991% increase in organic YOY visibility.
- sephora.com are in the top position for total authority linking of domains with a strong score of 7229 unique linking domains.
- semichem.co.uk are are an under-performing site in the market with a low number of linking domains and poor domain authority.
- Social presence within the industry is high especially for top players with total shares in the tens of millions. sephora.com are at the top of the table for social shares. Which may be a contributing factor to why they are also at the top for unique linking domains.
Download the Beauty Insight Report here or alternatively speak to one of our team about how the data applies to your company, call us on 0800 122 3530.