Dreams Beds are on the market leaders in The Bed & Mattress Sector Report
In the world of SEO & digital marketing, data defines us, data measures us and data drives us. We see past the physical appearance of campaigns and look straight to the core of the data to build a view of the online landscape. We wanted to show you a view of The Bed & Mattress Sector Report, we have acquired data from a huge array of sources in order to build our reports.
Our report looks at the top 25 websites within the Bed & Mattress market, examining in detail at aspects such as Seasonal Trends, Keyword Competitiveness and Visibility vs Authority, to name a few.
Our top findings are as follows:
1. 5 out of 25 of the websites which we analysed were down on average growth compared to the other websites from September 2014- 2015.
3. The hardest hit in 2014 – 2015 was www.bensonsforbeds.co.uk with a decrease of 65% in organic search from 2014 – 2015
4. 5 out of the 25 websites we initially looked at were seen to be under performing
5. Dreams has the highest number of keywords ranked above competitors
7. The success of the SEO campaign by Dreams, and on going optimisation is highlighted in the visibility versus authority table on page 10. Silent night has a similar level of domain authority but has half the level of visibility
9. www.dreams.co.uk has the highest number of links pointing to it’s site, the greatest link acquisition above competitors
10. Dreams beds has the highest number of indexed pages
Visit insideonline.co.uk to find out more
GET IN TOUCH HERE
DOWNLOAD THE BED AND MATTRESS INDUSTRY SECTOR REPORT HERE