The Cruise Holiday Digital Insight Report
Our report looks at the top 47 websites within the UK’s Cruise Holiday market, examining in detail aspects such as:
- YOY visibility statistics – Understanding the winners and losers in the marketplace.
- Keyword Competitiveness – What are the niches that you could be missing?
- Link Profile Analysis – Who is considered the most trust worthy and authoritative?
- Link Velocity – Which brands are picking up the most engagement?
- Content in your sector – Inspiring examples of content in your market.
- Under performers – What sites are not making the most of their Domain Authority?
Some of the key insights from the report include:
- The industry has seen an overall online growth of 20.20% in the last year.
- Thompson is top of the market in terms of visibility, based on Search Metrics data.
- Brands that have seen some impressive results this year are Co-op Travel, Kunoi and Planet Cruise.
- P&O cruises & Celebrity Cruises dropped visibility year on year. However both are showing potential in short term opportunity, given the number of keywords on page 2 and 3 of Google.
- Norwegian Cruise Line are in the top three in rate of link acquisition, however Princess Cruises are the market leaders in this area.
- Given the sites domain authority and organic visibility Viking Cruises could be labelled as under performing.
Download the Online Cruise Holiday report here or alternatively speak to one of our team about how the data applies to your company, call us on 0800 122 3530.