The Sportswear Retailers Digital Insight Report
Our report looks at the top 44 websites within the UK’s Sportswear Retail market, examining in detail aspects such as:
- YOY visibility statistics – Understanding the winners and losers in the marketplace.
- Keyword Competitiveness – What are the niches that you could be missing?
- Link Profile Analysis – Who is considered the most trust worthy and authoritative?
- Link Velocity – Which brands are picking up the most engagement?
- Content in your sector – Inspiring examples of content in your market.
- Under performers – What sites are not making the most of their Domain Authority?
Some of the key insights from the report include:
- The industry has seen an overall online growth of 7.43% in the last year.
- Sports Direct is top of the market in terms of visibility, based on Search Metrics data.
- Brands that have seen some impressive results this year are Love Soccer, Milllets Sports and Life Style Sports.
- Foot Asylum & M&M Direct have dropped visibility year on year. However both are showing potential in short term opportunity, given the number of keywords on page 2 and 3 of Google.
- Wiggle are ranked second for their rate of link acquisition however Sports Direct again are by far the market leaders in this area.
- Given the sites domain authority and organic visibility Barrington Sports could be labelled as under performing.
- There are a number of other under performing sites where their domain authority and organic visibility suggests that they should be performing better than they are including Morrant, Lillywhites and Intersport.
Download the Sports Retailers report here or alternatively speak to one of our team about how the data applies to your company, call us on 0800 122 3530.