The Sofa Retail Digital Insight Report
Our report looks at the top 43 websites within the UK’s Sofa Retail market, examining in detail aspects such as:
- YOY visibility statistics – Understanding the winners and losers in the marketplace.
- Keyword Competitiveness – What are the niches that you could be missing?
- Link Profile Analysis – Who is considered the most trust worthy and authoritative?
- Link Velocity – Which brands are picking up the most engagement?
- Content in your sector – Inspiring examples of content in your market.
- Under performers – What sites are not making the most of their Domain Authority?
Some of the key insights from the report include:
- The industry has seen an overall online growth of 24.9% in the last year.
- Wayfair is top of the market in terms of visibility, based on Search Metrics data.
- Brands that have seen some impressive results this year are Furniture Choice, Cousins Furniture and Loaf.
- Furniture Village & Harvey Furniture dropped visibility year on year. However both are showing potential in short term opportunity, given the number of keywords on page 2 and 3 of Google.
- Made are ranked second for their rate of link acquisition however Habitat are the market leaders in this area.
- Given the sites domain authority and organic visibility Heals could be labelled as under performing.
Download the Sofa Retail report here or alternatively speak to one of our team about how the data applies to your company, call us on 0800 122 3530.