The Florist Digital Insight Report
Our report looks at the top 44 websites within the UK’s Online Florist Market, examining in detail aspects such as:
- YOY visibility statistics – Understanding the winners and losers in the marketplace.
- Keyword Competitiveness – What are the niches that you could be missing?
- Link Profile Analysis – Who is considered the most trust worthy and authoritative?
- Link Velocity – Which brands are picking up the most engagement?
- Content in your sector – Inspiring examples of content in your market.
Some of the key insights from the report include:
- The industry has seen an overall online growth of 41.35% in the last year..
- Moonpig is top of the market in terms of visibility, based on Search Metrics data.
- Some brands that have seen some impressive results this year are Serenata Flowers, Waitrose Flowers and Flower Station.
- Interflora & Serenata Flowers have dropped visibility year on year. However both are showing potential in short term opportunity, given the number of keywords on page 2 and 3 of Google.
- FTD uk are ranked second for their rate of link acquisition but 1800flowers are by far the market leaders in this area.
- Given the sites domain authority and organic visibility Bloom and Wild could be labelled as under performing.
- There are a number of other under performing sites where their domain authority and organic visibility suggests that they should be performing better than they are including Petalon, From You Flowers and Myflorist.
Download the Online Florist Insight Report here or alternatively speak to one of our team about how the data applies to your company, call us on 0800 122 3530.