The Utility Suppliers Digital Insight Report
Our report looks at the top 47 websites within the UK’s Utility Suppliers online market, examining in detail aspects such as:
- YOY visibility statistics – understanding the winners and losers in the marketplace
- Keyword Competitiveness – what are the niches that you could be missing
- Link Profile Analysis – who is considered the most trust worthy and authoritative
- Link Velocity – which brands are picking up the most engagement
- Content in your sector – inspiring examples of content in your market
Some of the key insights from the report include:
- British Gas are battling with other big industry players in the market for the top position in almost all metrics within the report. Most noticeably the organic search volume of the domain showing a score of almost 25,000.
- OVO Energy have made significant improvements over the last 12 months.
- ENI are showing great promise in terms of link acquisition, dominating competitors and this is being transferred into market share.
- Good Energy have astounding authority of linking domains, however this but this is not transferred into viability. Ranking No.17 in visibility vs authority.
- Overall some of the industries key players have a very weak social presence; therefore it presents an opportunity for companies to increase online revenues through a content focused online campaign.
Download the Utility Suppliers Digital Insight Report here or alternatively speak to one of our team about how the data applies to your company, call us on 0800 122 3530.